“I’ve learned a lot as the CFO for growing entrepreneurial companies. These firms face both common and unique challenges, and while there is value in bringing what I’ve learned from a previous situation to a new one, the best solutions are rarely cookie-cutter. The entrepreneur, the circumstances and the available technologies are different. Each entrepreneur and situation deserves a solution that works for that company and CEO, and I excel at finding solutions.”
–Larry Levy, President
CFO Options, Inc.
From an early start working for a family that owned two radio stations in Stamford, CT, Larry Levy has spent his entire career helping to grow entrepreneurial companies. For over 30 years, he has served in such leadership roles as Chief Financial Officer (CFO), VP of Finance, Controller and Chief Operating Officer (COO).
Along the way, he has:
- Built accounting systems, procedures and departments from scratch
- Overseen accounts payable, payroll, cash flow management and expense control
- Prepared budgets and financial statements
- Performed due diligence for acquisitions
- Raised capital and closed acquisitions
- Designed and implemented incentive plans for salespeople, middle management and executives.
Today, as Founder and President of CFO Options, Larry brings tremendous insight to fast-growing entrepreneurial companies that require his expertise in managing cash flow, building systems and analyzing information to make critical business decisions.
Larry earned his B.A. in Economics from Vassar College and his M.S. in Accounting from Pace University’s Lubin Graduate School of Business. He is a CPA.